Trade Accelerator Program
GROW YOUR BUSINESS INTERNATIONALLY The Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) is an innovative initiative, designed to accelerate the strategic development of your business and to better prepare you for expansion into international markets. TAP is a one-stop-shop that will get businesses ready to go global in just a few sessions, culminating with a customized strategic export business plan carefully vetted by top industry experts! TAP’s newly developed learning platform, specifically built around practical tips and practices for international selling, further cements TAP as the benchmark program for entrepreneurs interested in exporting.
Highly interactive and hands-on approach using case studies, workshops, and team negotiations
Direct mentorship and highly personalized coaching by industry experts on a one-to-one-basis
Expertly curated content from both the public and private sector on our newly developed learning platform
High level peer-to-peer interaction, collaboration, and learning
Network with industry experts locally and abroad
How to ApplyYou can apply to the Trade Accelerator Program in one of the two ways: Direct application or partner nomination. All applications are reviewed by the TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and allows participants to maximize its benefits. Applicants are considered on program criteria and assessed on merits. Thanks to the generous support of our partners, we can offer your company a participation fee of $495 for the program instead of the original cost of $5000 per company.
The companies being sought for TAP Vaughan should meet the following guidelines:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is located anywhere in Ontario (not limited to the Vaughan or York Region)
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Abdus Samad, Director of Government Relations & Policy
905-761-1366 Ext. 102 | email@example.com
Please enter your contact details and our team will reach out to you with more information on the application process, and answer any questions you may have about Tap Vaughan / York Region.