The Vaughan Chamber of Commerce offers a convenient location and personal service for specific export document certification by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with one of our Commissioners of Oaths.
The following business-related documents can be certified by the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce:
- Certificates of Origin for export shipments
- Invoices and other shipping documents
- Exporting vehicles overseas
- Packing slips
- Business Visa requests
Documents Not Certified by the Vaughan Chamber
Please be advised that document certification guidelines have been recently updated and the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce cannot certify the following documents (not an all-inclusive list):
- Certificates of Origin relating to international trade agreements such as NAFTA
- Certificates of Value (can be obtained from freight forwarders)
- Certificates of Composition or Analysis (weights/materials, etc.)
- Certificates of Insurance
- Certificates of Fumigation
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Confirmation of Price Lists
- Documents issued by the federal or provincial/territorial governments
- Documents issued by foreign entities (government, company, etc)
- Documents with references to quality or human consumption
- Letters of invitation (entry into Canada)
- Personal documents (marriage/death certificates, divorce papers, etc.)
- Documents with boycott clauses or inferring boycotting
- Documents issued in a foreign language
We recommend that you contact a public notary to assist in certifying the documents listed above.
In the case that your organization needs a Certificate of Free Sale to be certified, click here for a list of bodies that may be able to help.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have further questions, please contact the Canadian Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com.
We also offer ONLINE document certification services. To set up your account for online document certification services, please email Lori Suffern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates (applicable for online and in-person services):
Member: $29 + HST
Non-member: $41 + HST
Hours of Operation (for in-person service):
Tuesday- Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Closed on Stat holidays and between Christmas and New Year’s)
Please note: Hours of operation and availability of the Commissioners of Oaths officer subject to change without notice.
Please email email@example.com to make an appointment for document certification.