The Recovery Activation Program (RAP) is an immersive online workshop program that connects businesses with industry experts for guidance, mentorship and practical advice about process modernization and end-to-end digital transformation.
The program is completely free for businesses and supports firms of any size across Ontario.
All participants will graduate from RAP with an expertly vetted Digital Transformation Blueprint which will detail a specific plan to attack each participant’s unique barriers to digital connectivity and will act as a highly practical tool throughout their digital restructuring.
RAP will ensure participants develop a holistic strategy to digital transformation. Participants will focus on five key pillars:
- Digital Modernization: Harnessing technology to transform internal processes and enhance external business opportunities
- Technological Hardware: Learning about digital capacity, backend hardware and risk mitigation techniques for a digital transformation
- Structural and Regulatory Alignment: Exploring the legal tools and regulatory requirements for a successful digital restructuring
- Digital Restructure Financing: Accessing the right mentors, investors, and resources to prepare businesses to undertake a restructuring
- Marketing and Sales: Leveraging data-driven marketing and sales insights to inform a digital transformation
Let us help your business reconnect. For more information on RAP, please see here.