And the winner of the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce Pitch Contest is…
Mary Patrick of Dave & Buster’s
Record a 20-45 second elevator pitch about your business and tell us why you love the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce!
The Introduction – Let us know who you are and the name of your business.
The Pitch – Give us your most persuasive and succinct sales pitch about your business or what you do.
The VCC Love – Say the phrase, “I love the Vaughan Chamber because….” Tell us why you love the Vaughan Chamber or why you’re a proud member!
A $150 Pre-Paid VISA will be awarded to the winner, which will be determined by a panel of judges. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain exposure for your business. Video submissions will be featured on the VCC social media accounts.
How To Submit Your Video Pitch
- Record a video on your smartphone
- In your video, include an intro, your business pitch, and why you love the VCC
- Fill out the form and upload your video
- The VCC Pitch Contest is open to members and non-members who do business within the City of Vaughan
- An entrant may only pitch once, organizations may submit multiple pitches
- Pitches are encouraged to be between 20-45 seconds
- Video files accepted only
- Contest closes Wednesday, November 9th at 11:59 pm
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the VCC is permitted to use submitted videos in its publications, advertising or other media activities, including the internet & social media.
Recent Video Submissions