Vaughan Chamber Job Board
Innoversa Mobile Solutions, Inc
Concord, ON L4K 4B4, Canada
Innoversa Mobile Solutions (IMS) is a Quanta Services Company that provides mobile energy solutions. Based in Canada, the company’s vision is to provide clean energy solutions that are cost-effective and durable to the alternative energy market which will replace diesel and natural gas generators. With innovative products for mobile and transportable energy storage and electric-vehicle charging systems, IMS provides an exciting career opportunity for a leader that wants to make an impact in decarbonization and cutting-edge technology.
This position will lead the company’s overall strategy and operations with the primary goal of growing the revenue to $50 million ($50MM) in the third year, with 18%+ gross profit margin. This position will be responsible for building a team of approximately 30-40 people in that period.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to achieve the revenue target of $50MM in the third year, with interim yearly target of $15MM and $35MM for year one and year two, respectively.
- Inspire a company culture that encourages safety, quality, teamwork, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Manage financial performance, budgeting, and forecasting to ensure that the company meets or exceeds financial targets.
- Build an organization that evolves with the growth of the business.
- Manage team performance and provide coaching.
- Play a key role in business development to build and maintain key relationships with customers.
- Oversee operations and supply chain to deliver quality products to customers on time.
- Work closely with Quanta Technology and other Quanta Services companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field; Master’s degree (or higher education) in electrical engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing company, with a proven track record of driving growth and achieving targets.
- Experience working in an industrial environment that includes safety programs and hands-on assembly preferred.
- Experience with supply chain (purchasing, logistics, and inventory) preferred.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and communicate effectively.
- Direct experience of working with electric utilities in North America in areas such as distribution systems reliability, resilience, emerging technologies, and grid modernization.
- Strong financial acumen, with experience managing complex budgets and forecasting models.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to think creatively and proactively to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Lean or Six Sigma experience preferred but not required.
The facility is based in Concord, Ontario, Canada. Additional business locations include Markham, Ontario and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. This position will have limited ability to work remote and is expected to be in the office five days a week.
Our mission is to be the top innovative manufacturing company for mobile energy solutions and industry experts in advocating for emission-free technologies. We are customer-oriented and committed to providing reliable and resilient solutions that are customizable, robust, modular in design, and incorporating industry best practices for use of emerging technologies. We focus on durability, safety, and on-time execution to meet the demands of our clients and their unique needs.