The 28th Annual Business Achievement Awards was held on Thursday, April 6th, 2017 at Universal EventSpace.
Almost 30 years ago, the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce established the Business Achievement Awards to celebrate business excellence in the City of Vaughan. Today, we have more reason than ever to celebrate! The 2017 Business Achievement Awards bestowed the highest recognition to 12 outstanding organizations and business people. Congratulations to all of the nominees and to our 2017 winners!
- Small Business, Under 25 Employees – Sponsor: City of Vaughan, VBEC
WINNER: Great To Hear Inc.
- Young Entrepreneur Under 40 – Sponsor: Bell Canada
WINNER: John Amendola – snapd Newspaper & Our Brands Media
- Consumer Business/ Retail – Sponsor: BMO Bank of Montreal
WINNER: Seacore Seafood Inc.
- Construction Services & Product – Sponsor: Business Development Bank
WINNER: G&L Group
- Environmental Leadership – Sponsor: Alectra
WINNER: H2Flow Equipment Inc.
- Manufacturing In Innovation – Sponsor: CIBC
WINNER: Macrodyne Technologies Inc.
- Non-Profit/ Charity – Sponsor: TD Commercial Banking
WINNER: Meta Centre
- Hospitality & Entertainment – Sponsor: Royal LePage Your Community Realty, Brokerage
WINNER: Reptilia Inc.
- Professional Services – Sponsor: RBC Royal Bank
WINNER: Masters Insurance Limited
- Restaurants & Food Services – Sponsor: CN Rail
WINNER: Grazie Ristorante
- Builders, Developers & General Contractors – Sponsor: Miller Thomson LLP
WINNER: OPUS Homes
A special congratulations to this year’s Philanthropic Business Person of the Year, Anna and Nick De Luca, for their contributions and hard work through Nicky’s Dream Foundation.